Fulham, is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of specialized lighting products. With more than 2,000 active customers worldwide, Fulham develops and manufactures lighting subsystems for OEMs and electrical wholesale distributors, including LED drivers, engines, and light sources; solid-state emergency backup lighting subsystems; and specialized solutions for vertical markets such as signage, refrigeration, horticulture, and UV lighting applications. With headquarters in Hawthorne, California, Fulham and maintains operations in the United States, China, Europe and India, with sales offices throughout the world.
SMARTER LIGHTING SOLUTIONS AND SUBSYSTEMS
By applying application experience in lighting product design and manufacturing, Fulham supplies providers of energy-efficient lighting solutions with lighting technology designed to lead the emerging market for intelligent, programmable lighting. Fulham has decades of cumulative engineering expertise and is combining innovation with the latest technology to lead the company’s extensive customer base from fluorescent lighting to intelligent LEDs.
Fulham is shaping the future of lighting by developing new lighting products and technologies that allow users to intelligently control the quality of light. Fulham’s mission is to design and manufacture programmable lighting components that are energy efficient as well as customizable. Fulham also is committed to delivering superior quality as well as innovation and sustainability. By offering world-class lighting products that are cost-competitive as well as innovative, Fulham has become the preferred partner of companies that develop, distribute, and install sustainable and specialty lighting systems.
The company’s current focus is the Clever segment of the LED market – delivering products above commodity and below full Smart Lighting solutions. Clever lighting products leverage the unique properties of LEDs and digital design to enable our customers to deliver customer valued differentiated products into the market.
Fulham offers a comprehensive line of quality lighting products utilising fluorescent, induction, LED, halogen, photoluminescent and HID technologies. Fulham’s lighting product lines include:
• HotSpot LED emergency LED lighting systems, including the HotSpot Plus LED programmable family of LED drivers with integrated battery for emergency lighting applications.
• WorkHorse LED family of programmable drivers for LEDs.
• ThoroLED DC LED light engines and field-installable retrofit kits and AC LED light engines.
• WorkHorse fluorescent in-fixture electronic ballasts in 120V, 230V, 227V, and universal voltage designs.
• RaceHorse fluorescent electronic ballasts with universal voltage and four-pin connectors.
• IceHorse low-temperature electronic ballasts for operation to -22F degrees.
• FireHorse universal voltage ballasts for emergency fluorescent lighting.
SPECIALTY MARKETS AND PARTNERS
Fulham’s speciality lighting partners are being adapted for use in a variety of vertical markets and specialty industries, including:
• Emergency lighting
• Ultraviolet and purification applications
• Parking structures
• Signage and display
• Sustainable general lighting
Fulham also works with a variety of global partners marketing Fulham products under custom and private labels.
To support a network of global manufacturing, OEM, and distribution partners, Fulham maintains a full-service in-house and external sales infrastructure to serve customers and market categories:
• Internal regional sales teams to manage OEM and agent relationships
• Over 40 North America sales agents service regional distributors
• Thousands of independent distributors throughout the world
FULHAM AT A GLANCE
Financials: Privately held.
• >25% growth rate on LED and emergency lighting and battery back-up systems (2017)
• More than 45% growth rate in Europe (2017)
Management: More than 80 years of combined experience in lighting
Majority ownership: Braemar Energy Ventures (www.braemarenergy.com)
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Fulham Co., Inc.
12705 South Van Ness Ave.
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Phone: +1 (323) 779-2980
Fax: +1 (323) 754-9060